8/30/2013



sup g!!?? 
This is new zealand slang and means, hello, how are you, whats up, my friend?! 

My first month in new zealand is over now. Sorry that i didn't update my blog last weekend but the wireless isnt that good haha! This month i did so many things, found many friends and im happy. I need to introduce you to all my friends and show you pictures soon so you know who im talking about haha! I hope you are well in germany in a place somewhere, 3 days of traveling away. 
I recond that my dreams have no language. I dont dream in german neither in english. I think my brain is confused. Im texting to my german friends in german of course and speaking english all day long. Its wired. Im already into the language. Its hard to talk or write german. My grammar is really bad in german. For example i sy My name are Paula and not is. (in german of course) 

Today we were writing an maths internal. Its a very important test for the new zelanders. It was over two periods and it was damn easy haha! They all be like: I cant do that. and yeah. so easy. Schools easy in general! I dont really get homework. Sometimes i do and it says: Draw a circle and color it blue. Its kinda funny. Haha 
Last week we had friends from hong kong who stayed with us for 5 nights. It was really funny. After school i sometimes stay longer in town. Im walking around with my friends. Sometimes Shayla and Olivia. Or ruby and Rachel and Jacki. sometimes I'm with Steph and Eden or with Kane. Its always a nice time and Ian always picks me up around 6. I dont miss anything! On Saturday our school performed Bugsy Malone. It was soooo good!! They were dancing and singing, even the boys! SO GOOOOD! AWESOME! I love new zealand and i love my school!!! 
Afterwards we had the after cast party. We were drinking ginger bear. Dont worry its not bear. Its without alcohol and sooo tasty !!! Unbelievable!!
It was at my friends place. Annie and her brother were in the performance and they ordered about 15 pizzas for everybody haaha! so much food. we baked a cake! so yummy and we had so much chips and lollies and stuff!! In the end 15 people were lying in the living room, fulll. haha ! Watched a movie and went to bed. In the morning we had pancake fights because everybody was hungry again. So much fun!! I enjoyed it! 

Yesterday Lily, Ian and me went to Swan Lake in Parmerston! Such a beautiful ballet! We were so tired afterwards and ian let lily and me sleep longer the next day haha! 

More to come! See you soon ma gs.

My art neighbor Kane painted these pictures, amazing!





Me and my sister lily having fun haha! Im wearing her sisters old skirt. It looks like an old grandmother skirt, but i really like it. The cat was sleeping so cute on the shelf :))


 School uniform. This is on the sweatshirts left side.
Right side: The oval. Its were we have Practical Education when the weather is fine.
Soccer game las Tuesday. Wairarapa College won! We didnt have to go to SSR though haha!

Back entrance for the hall. Also the Drama and music rooms. My drama room is on the left side. I sometimes hang there at lunch with my year 12 drama friends :)

 Rugby game last Tuesday. Really interesting. They did kind of a dance before they started the game. Wairarapa college (we) won!!!


 Year 9 & 10 corridor, Teacher's rooms upstairs and on the right side the office and principal office.

My school: Wairarapa College! Hall entrance.






Variable arts fashion show. I was modeling for my friend. She
did a mask and i was her model. There were other friends of mine as Maria, Ruby and Laura.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen