7/31/2013

3rd day at Waicol

Well, today was the 3rd day at wairarapa college ant I am already enjoying the time here. School is so relaxed and I found friends. Shayla, Ruby, Elli, Olivia, Paige and McTaylor (I don't know how to write her name (:  ) They are all so friendly. 
My classes onWednesday are Science, and they are doing a theme I had about 1 or 2 years ago haha :D, Practical PE and we played a Rugby Soccer Volleyball game..It's a mixture of all three of these sports. after that I had Maths Studys and we did nothing.. (like always) and right after maths we had Drama and Klara and me, we saw a short play about something really depressing... In the end I had English for the first time at Waicol and they were writing an essay..Sooo boring for me. In stead of writing one too I made a list for Shayla with "bad words" in German. Bad words like shit, fuck and slut.. To the very end someone just throw a paper ball at me and I was like: You missed the bin ._. and I gave it to Shayla and she "opened" it and there was a note (no Idea if it was for me or for someone else). This note said: Phone me (any number) xoxo!
Shayla was laughing quit a lot although i told her to stop and keep doing her essay. It was so embarrassing!! We two wonder if it was a hot or a not hot guy :P 


3rd day at Wairarapa College: Always frostie in the mooring. It's too cold for me..I used to have summer know :(!! 

Lily and me waiting in the libary until the school starts. Wednesday is a confusing day. School starts at 9:30am and goes to 3:15pm. The lessons are 45minutes instead of 50minutes and there's no SSR. 

Shayla got lots of fun while we waited in the library :D This is only one of 100 photos i took :p!!!

FINALLY GOT MY TIMETABLE WUHUU! 
This is my timetable and it might changes during the next weeks, because they said I should just go and see if I enjoy my classes and if they are on the right level.







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen