7/30/2013

2nd day at Waicol

Today school was okay. Nothing really interesting... Just school you know :)
I took some photos from our way back home. They are not really interesting hahah.!

Walking from "the corner right over there" at home..
Both very exhausted after school, Lily was really hungry and I just needed to drink my daily tea hahah, I am becoming a real tea fan :D!

Lily in the bus on our way home. She was like: Oh you take photos? Because i don't want to look so retorted and I said: NOOO of corse not hahha Well i lied hehehe

After school colored bob visited us on the paddock while Lily was doing all the horse stuff... She (BOB) was really afraid of the neighbors dogs.. 

Jasper really unmotivated and relaxed haha. Such a bad model :D! 

Lily rides on Jasper. I think they two fit perfectly together. As you can see, it's winter over here in NZ but the sky is blue and the sun is shining :D It's really warm when the sun comes up! 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen