1/25/2014

MY YEAR 12 FRIENDS GROUP

I thought you might be a bit confused with all the names of my friends and stuff so i'll introduce them to you haha well more or less aye. ill show you photos and then tell you who is who so you know who im talking about all the time haha :)

I will start with the year 12 friends, i met them in drama class and some of them are my closest friends now im happy i met them (:

I will make another post with my year 11 friends and other friends who don't go to waicol.
THERE ARE JUST TO MANY HAHA :D
Also i will full fill this list some time i just don't have photos of everybody haha, there are some girls who dont like photos haha so yeah :) keep on track


Delaney and Kiera

                           
Lucy Steph Delaney and Justine


             Eden and Kaitlin       Kaitlin Delaney and Steph

Lucy Steph Delaney and Kaitlin

          
Left: Cassidy and Seraphine 
Right: Justine and Seraphine

Sammy Dana Delaney Seraphine and Lucy

Israel and Lucy

Lucy and Eden

Lucy and Justine





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen