1/25/2014

CAMPING ON NEW YEARS XOXO


so everybody knows what new years is haha.
well me and my friends had a good time on new years camping at mount holdsworth.
its the mountain right at the end of the street i live on (norfolk road)
So us girls and my family didn't have any plans for new years until like a day before the actual event.
steph called me and said we would go camping and i should bring some food and something to drink.
so we ended up going camping at mount holdsworth and we were SO TIRED THAT WE NEARLY OVER SLEPT NEW YEARS !!!

OMG
OMG
OMG

anyway ill post some photos of new years and of the fun we had together.
it was truly amazing and a unique new years since i highly doubt my parents will go camping on new years ever, or just camping in general because the mattresses are to thin (hint to my mum)

it was just Kaitlin, Steph, Seraphine and me because the others either went to the beach or spent new years with their family :)

kaitlin steph and me 








seraphine taking a power nap haha


CHICKEN !!!































  






















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen