11/11/2013

DUNEDIN


OK. I know my parents make the north island tour, but honestly Dunedin would of been worth to go to the south island. Its one of the most beautiful cities i've ever seen and i wished i would be there on an exchange. Anyways. We arrived and had a beautiful sunny day in dunedin.
We walked around town and went shopping, we had a nice little lunch and we visited the beach and the cadbury factory.
The cadbury factory is a chocolate factory and is really famous here in new zealand. We were able to taste some chocolate (still warm) and in the end we had the opportunity to buy lots and lots of chocolate as gifts or for the next bus tour. haha.
Dunedin was pre much one of my favorite stops on the south island tour. I really enjoyed my time there and our hotel was also quite good. We had some salad for dinner (once) which was really surprising because we never had anything like salad before. Haha.

Salome and me had a beautil time at the beach and we took so many photos with us and our friends :)
























Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen